X2 air filtration and anti-vibration system make this cut-off machine easy to use and maintain.
The TS 410 is a lean, clean, cut-off machine that’s easy to use and easier to maintain. Just squeeze the trigger and watch its 12” cutting wheel grind through iron, steel, concrete and expectations. Part of our STIHL Cutquik® series, this model features advanced filter technology that automatically handles daily maintenance. Its revolutionary X2 air filtration removes 99.96% of particles from air entering the carburetor and engine, making its onboard filters virtually maintenance free. Good thing we included an anti-vibration system to maximize comfort – a feature you’ll appreciate after a full day of cutting.
- Bayonet-Style Filler Cap: Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Water Connection: Water connection with shut-off valve and quick connector.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight: 20.7 lbs.
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 3.9 in.
- Maximum Wheel Size: 12 in.
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 5,350 rpm
- Arbor Size: .79
- Engine Speed: 9,000 rpm
- Engine Power: 4.4 bhp
- Fuel Capacity: 24 oz.
- Displacement: 66.7 cc
NOTE: Abrasive wheel included. Diamond wheel (shown) sold separately.
Note: This product is for professional use only. Weight displayed is dry weight including water attachment and guard. Shown with optional STIHL diamond wheel. Warnings and Safety
Note: STIHL recommends use of fuel with no more than 10% Ethanol content. Using fuel with greater than 10% Ethanol content may cause damage to your equipment and may void your STIHL warranty.
WARNING! Never use carbide-tipped, wood cutting or circular saw blades on cut-off machines. They can cause severe personal injury or death from reactive forces, blade contact or thrown tips. Never cut wood of any type.
Note: STIHL engine products with the Caring for Nature logo are cleaner than EPA Standards for exhaust emissions.
WARNING! Improper use of any power tool may cause serious or fatal injury. Read, understand and follow carefully the operating and safety instructions in your instruction manual before using such products. STIHL products sold through U.S. STIHL Dealers are for distribution in the United States only.