The 46” deck is not only very robust thanks to its extra reinforcements, but it is also very efficient, providing you a smooth, even cutting result – keeping your lawn green and healthy. In addition, the Kawasaki engine is an industry benchmark when it comes to low vibrations and trustworthiness. Cruise control, easy reached cut height adjustment, and a tight turning radius makes this machine easy to operate. Add an easy to install bagger, mulch kit or other accessories for added versatility.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Electric blade engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast iron front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Hour meter with service indicator: Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.