With our top-rated Lazer Z X-Series, there are plenty of boxes to check. For starters, it's now available as a 96-inch gas powered zero-turn mower. You can choose from five rugged, commercial-grade engines, including high efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options. Which also features our exclusive EGov and RED technology which can boosts fuel efficiency up to 41%. The X-Series also features our UltraCut™ Series 6 deck in 52-, 60-, 72-, and 96-inch cutting widths. Whatever combination you choose, operators will ride in unrivaled comfort thanks to our unique seating system. So, if you're looking for our top-of-the-line mower, the Lazer Z X-Series should be at the top of your list.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75 in.-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18 in.)diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter and cup holder
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FX921V
- Engine Displacement: 999
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0-7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50 in. thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec: _S04
- Width / Cutting Deck: 72 in.
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0 in. (2.5 cm) to 5.5 in. (11.8 cm) in 0.25 in. (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 24.50 in. Length