For the best combination of productivity, operator comfort, superior aeration results, variable hole density and remarkably low maintenance in its class, the PL2501 Ser. PLUGR offers an estimated 30+ percent greater return vs. traditional drum aerators. Best in class controls offer same intuitive, variable speed fingertip hydro-drive innovation as found on the Billy Goat family of hydro-drive products. Patent pending EZ Drop™ tine system has a one-step tine engagement lever from the handle that permits the operator to pass over obstacles in the aeration path for uninterrupted aeration.
- Simple, Intuitive Hydro-Drive Controls: Feature variable speed self-propelled rear wheel drive and front casters allowing speed to be feathered with fingertip control. Reduces fatigue, increases productivity and provides enhanced traction while aerating on hills. Reverse feature (with tines up) for added maneuverability and ease of loading/unloading.
- No-Tool Flip-Up Hoods: For best in class access to inside of machine plus improved belt service access.
- Water Weight Tank: Positioned directly over tines for better aeration depth and wheel traction in drier conditions. Full tank capacity is 40 pounds.
- In-Ground Turning:Provides unmatched maneuverability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
- Patent Pending EZ Lift™ Rear Foot Pedal: Conveniently lifts and locks tines for transport or when reversing.
- Patent Pending EZ Lift n Drop™ Tine Engagement: When depressed, the orange lever releases the tines from the lifted locked position and engages the tining action. When released the tining action stops and the tines drag across obstacles in the aeration path for uninterrupted aeration and increased productivity.
- Variable Aeration Density (VAD™): Creates 2-10x more holes than drum models in one pass. Eliminates double aerating and offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass. Patent Pending.
- Six (6) Machine Heat-Treated Hardened Thin Wall Tines: Simple, durable screw-in design makes service fast. In/out reciprocating tine motion produces less compaction on the inner surface of the hole compared to spoon designs.