This machine combines true 30" wide aeration and speed up to 4.3 mph to complete 1/4 acre in as little as 15 minutes! That's 59% faster than a 26" drum! Plus no more lifting on turns; aerate in reverse; do trim and edges with ease; and significantly improve hole quantity and quality vs. drum aerators. The AE1300H features Patent Pending variable aeration density (VAD™) and creates 2-10 times more holes than drum models in one pass (8-48 holes per sq. ft.) This eliminates double or triple aerating with drum aerators that have fixed hole patterns as low as 4 per sq. ft. and saves significant time. VAD also offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass by simply slowing down over bare spots.
- Variable Aeration Density (VAD™): Creates 2-10x more holes than drum models in one pass. Eliminates double aerating and offers ability to do patch repair and seed bed prep in one pass. Patent Pending.
- Reverse Aeration: The AE1300H allows aeration in reverse!
- In-Ground Turning: Provides unmatched maneuverability, ergonomics, ease of turning, improved production, reduced downtime and turf repair when compared to drum aerators.
- 15" Tires & 35" Wheel Base: This unit has 15" tires and a 35" wheel base to accommodate slopes up to 20-degrees.
- FLEXTECH™ Arms: Independently acting arms are durable and forgiving for unmatched reliability. Reciprocating action drives plug depths up to 2x that of drums. Reduces call backs and / or rework regardless of soil condition. Patent Pending.
- Fast Tine Service: Only 8 tines and 4 bolts are easily accessed for 10% of the time needed to service 40+ tine, 2-bolt drum units
- Self-Propelled, Variable Speed: Intuitive hydro-drive controls allow you to feather the speed and aerate in both forward and reverse with finger tip control. Reduces fatigue and vibration.