Comet ZWD 4040 G Triplex Pressure Washer Pump with Unloader
Reinforced and enlarged crankcase for better lubrication gives ZWD a tough edge that has made it the biggest seller in its class. This is one of the most popular pressure washer pumps on the market and was commonly used on several 4,000psi and 4 gallon per minute pressure washers.
The Comet inline (Triplex) plunger pump features three pumping elements, arranged along parallel axes lying on the same horizontal plane. Each of the above pumping elements consists of a piston (made up of a “drive” section and a “pumping” section), driven in a reciprocating manner by a rod-crank system, which is responsible for the suction and pressure actions.
- Brass Head
- Increased Fin Depth Increases Surface Area to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Stainless Steel Unitized Check Valves
- Heat-Resistant Solid Ceramic Plungers Operating on Lubricated Packings
- Reinforced Crankcase for Increased Load Capacity
- Enlarged Crankcase Increases Oil Capacity for Better Lubrication and Lower Operating Temperatures
- One-Piece Industrial-Grade Oversized Bronze Connecting Rods